Sunday, September 16, 2012

Do You EQ? This Could Be Fun!

I know I said I wouldn't be back again til maybe later this week, but I read a post on Mark Lipinski's Fan Page (FB) and he mentioned this fun little Sew Along that EQ is starting Oct. 1st. Click on their link on the right of this page for more information. They will be using BlockBase. If you don't have that - you might get lucky and be a winner - they are Giving Away 5 copies of BlockBase ...be sure to visit them and sign up on their contest page by 9am EST Wednesday, Sept. 19th

We DID go to the Jaguars game today....I DID bring my needle and thread....I did NOT stitch one single quilt top edge...(boo hoo)
but I DID spend almost 3 hours with needle and thread....
Here are the 'beginnings' of a couple pincushions. I would have had a 3rd one...but halfway thru the game...it rained and I couldn't stitch 'inside' my poncho ~ I tried! LOL 
All in all I think I logged in close to 6 hours of handwork this week....getting closer to the magic number "7"

Lynn ~ The Thimblemouse >"<

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!! stitching inside your poncho - that's what I call a die hard stitcher!! Love the beginnings of the pin cushions and yup, I EQ.

    ReplyDelete

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...