Monday, April 8, 2013

MeOwZa MoNDay - April Showers Mug Rug Hop

Time for another
MeOwZa MoNDay!
Jaxon here...
and it's MY turn to bring you the news!
>^..^<

There's a new blog hop starting
TODAY!

MeOwZa!
They've added two extra days...
that's a LOT
of really Grrrreat
Mug Shots Rugs
starting 
NOW thru April 18th.

>^..^<

Our mom has been working really hard...
she's already finished one...
*I* was her model...
(at least that's how it started out)

...now the rumor is she's working on another!
Our day to show off is
Friday the 12th!

>^..^<

Sending KiDee kisses to
our Furrr-antastic
Head Cheerleaders
MeOwZa!
Jaxson & the KiDees
>^..^<


No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...