Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Is Flinging! Blog Hop

Yikes!
I can't believe it's April 3rd...almost the 4th..
and I've forgotten to tell you there's an absolutely...
WONDERFUL...
DELIGHTFUL...
FUN - FUN - FUN
NEW BLOG HOP IN TOWN!
 
has done it again! 
She's rounded up
20 super Springy Designers 
who will each be sharing with you a 
free 10" foundation pieced block...
that they've designed just for this Hop!
We're already heading into day 4 tomorrow...
the link above will get you started!
It's a month long Hop with lots of fun and surprises!
Our day to share is April 18th!

Lynn ~ The Thimblemouse >"<

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! but of the two available, I can only get to one. The Summer showers does not download as a PDF and I cannot access it nor can I email the blogger because none of her links work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elise...I hope you come back here since I tried to email you but I can not find an email addy for you...I just looked and was able to download the PDF file for the Showers block just fine - I was going to email a link to you...but alas...I can't reach you. :(

      Delete
  2. Lynn, you are such a doll!! Thank you so much for sharing and helping out! It has been such a fun blog hop so far!

    Take care dear,
    Soma

    ReplyDelete

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...