Sunday, June 29, 2014

Skinny Sunday - Stay Hydrated and Cool!

Welcome to
Skinny Sunday

It's too hot to think...
so here's to a simple post!

Remember to stay hydrated!

Water is always first choice....


But when I want a bit of fizz...
and something sweet..
without adding extra points....
meet my favorite
Go-To choice...

Sparkling Ice

According to the label...this brand has:
0 fat
0 carbs
0 protein 

I like that!
0 points!

If you're looking to try some sparkling water...
be sure to check the labels!
Many sparkling/"vitamin" waters may say "0" calories...
which makes you think they are totally safe and point free...

But beware...

some have "carbs"
and before you know it...
you unknowingly have added extra points to your day!

Unh uh...
not me...
for 2 points plus
(yes, those waters are sneaky...it could happen!)
I would rather have one of these!


What is your favorite
Cool Treat?
Please...do tell!


2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to check out the Sparkling Ice drinks. I'm a big plain ice water kinda gal but occasionally I want something with flavor. My favorite warm weather treat is a strawberry smoothy which consists of frozen strawberries, skim milk, a little Torani sugar-free raspberry syrup. Put all ingredients into my Back to Basics Personal Blender and blend until smooth. Very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mint iced tea. So refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...