Sunday, July 20, 2014

Skinny Sunday - Chocoholic Anonymous


Can't help it...
I LOVE Chocolate!

True confession:
There is always a bag of Dark Chocolate M&M's in my freezer.
It sits right next to the bag of Midnight Milky Way Minis, keeping company.
(nothing worse, than lonely chocolate)
Not a day goes by that I don't enjoy a wee bite of one or the other
(ok...another confession: sometimes....both!)

The nice thing about Weight Watchers...
nothing is *off limits*
as long as you don't go
Crazy!
As long as you know when...
Enough is Enough!

Thankfully I can be very happy with 2 or 3 points plus of my
Dark Obsession...
I realize not everyone can do that...
but it helps me 
*survive*

I just stumbled upon a new (to me) website today....
O.M.G!
If you are a Chocoholic too
but want to 'be good'
then you must visit 


I do believe she is my new HERO.
Be forewarned...
her sweet images will make you swoon!
Be sure to click on the
*nutritional info* link
that accompanies each recipe...
there you will find the "points plus" values.

She is without a doubt a *sweet find*...
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...