Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Black Cat Crossing Continues....MeOwZa!

I came home today to find Jaxson 
sitting and staring unblinkingly out the window...
deep in thought...

Oh little furry friend...
what is on your mind, I asked?

Thru feline telepathy...
his answer came.


(his grammar could use some work, but thank goodness this mouse speaks 'cat')

My reply....

"Visit
the Beguiling Mdm Samm at
and our Bewitching Cheerleader
for the latest news!"
Just scroll down the page to find the more of this weeks
Beguiling and Bewitching bloggers

 Tuesday, October 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...