Sunday, July 6, 2014

Skinny Sunday

Welcome to Almost Skinny Sunday

This week has been a madhouse...
no time to even think...
We'll meet again next Skinny Sunday...
when my brain's engaged...
*Wink Wink*

I plan to try a new recipe for
Herb and Garlic Couscous
that I just came across today on Pinterest
from a new-to-me-site
Kecias Flavor Breakthrough

I'll let you know how it turns out...
and perhaps work out the pp info for my ww friends.

Meanwhile...something to ponder....


SMILE
And have a Great Week!

1 comment:

  1. to slowing down the pace so you can enjoy the view...you always bring such smiles

    ReplyDelete

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...