Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's Time To Vote For Pets On Quilts

The time is here to hop on over to Lilypads place - click HERE to cast your votes from now until Sunday night (midnight) August 12th. 
I've just finished my voting...omgosh...so very hard to choose from all the super cute entries. Of course I really...REALLY...wanted to vote for Miss Maggie - #12:Dog ON Quilt category (click to see previous post and her super pictures)...and for the Cat Theme vote, naturally I'm partial to #14 The Litter Box  .... but really and truly I voted for others because after all what's the fun if you only vote for yourself?  I'll leave THAT up to YOU!

So please if you will...take a few minutes and cast your votes now by visiting our amazing contest hostess with the mostess. Leave your votes on Lilypads "Comments" (don't vote here on my blog...it won't count):
Enter #12 Dog ON Quilt (for Maggie's cute pics...and as I write...she doesn't have a single vote..boo-woof ...yes I am shameless...going for the "sympathy vote" here...just look at those "eyes"...how can you NOT vote for our girl? LOL)
Enter #14 Cat THEME Quilt (for The Litter Box - when I last looked we had TWO votes so "MeOw" for that thrill).

Thanks for playing along!
Lynn "The Thimblemouse" >"<


1 comment:

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...