Monday, January 20, 2014

It's a "Blogger" ~ I Feel Like a Proud New Mamma!

Welcome to Day 10 of
Wake Up to Kona!
I've already had my day
and I normally don't play favorites
by singling out any 'one' of the many talented blog hoppers
but I'm just so...so...
Sooooo Dang Excited
because....

That's right ~  it's a new arrival....
as my dear sweet friend 
debuts in her
Very FIRST blog hop today!

I've known Mary Pat for quite awhile now
and I'm thrilled you're getting to meet her here in blogland.
(and Yes...she has Purple hair - isn't that just absolutely awesome?)

Not only does she make the most incredible quilts...
she's quite adept at some
very fashionable 'headwear'...
I asked her to design me something special for our Jaguar games....
Lookie Look....
I feel like a Vegas Show Girl!
What Fun!!!!

Just wait till you see what she designed for the
Wake Up to Kona
blog hop today!
If you haven't visited her yet...
now's your chance...
Click HERE to be dazzled
then be sure to visit ALL the wonderful blog hoppers
listed below.

Congrats Mary Pat! Way to Go Girlfriend!!!!
To MP: When I grow up...I wanna be just like you...
Purple hair and all (wink)!

Lynn ~ The Thimblemouse >"<

1 comment:

  1. you are such a cheerleader…take a peak at your email?

    ReplyDelete

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...