Sunday, June 8, 2014

One more Day to Picnic - Quick Overview of my Picnic quilt

One more day to enjoy the
Perfect Picnic Blog Hop

My original Perfect Picnic post from June 5th is
If you've been following along...
I promised I would put together a tutorial for my quilt
before the end of the blog hop.

Good news/Bad news...
let's get the bad over first...
The tutorial is still in the making...
(it's been an incredibly zaney week
and I'm still waiting for those 72 hour days)

But the Good news...
I've prepared a quick look at the fabrics you will need...
the sizes you will cut...
so for those of you that are planning your next
fabric gathering excursion
here's the quilt one more time...
with a quick overview below
or just what you'll need!

Unless you've never made a quilt...
ever...
you can probably figure out what I did
and get started on your Perfect Picnic Quilt.

My free time this coming week is completely non-existant...
The Spouse and I already put in a few hours of work
at the shop today...
our one day closed...
but you do what you must...
when you have things to do.

I promise as soon as I have my next bout of 'insomnia'
or can manage to squeek in a bit of pattern writing time...
I'll be back with an honest to goodness tutorial!

Meanwhile...
Be sure to visit the last of our
Perfect Picnickers
on
Monday, June 9

Thanks for the Visit
&
Have a Fun Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...