Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Time to Pull The Plug

To my most awesome followers...
Taking a wee break...
How my heart will ache...
But I fear...
tho she's hung on for the last year...
I'm about to lose my little Red friend.


Obviously she's still hanging on...
since I'm able to post this blog tonight.
Each time I try to bring her to life...
I hold my breath and cross my fingers.
One of these times...
there will be no reviving her.

So rather than stress...
I'll just take a rest...
until it's time...
for Black Cats to Cross the line...
by then I hope to have a new friend
to take little Red's place.

Click on the link below to visit
for the full schedule!
In lieu of flowers
please just send Good Thoughts.



4 comments:

  1. RIP wee red friend...you will be missed, but you are weary and it's time for you to rest! Love your ode to your friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you scared me! Hope you find a new friend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My purple one just gave up too. ;-( I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been through this recently too :(

    ReplyDelete

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...