Monday, February 18, 2013

It's All About Me - Blog Hop - It's Almost Time!

I am sew excited...it's almost time for the
  "It's All About Me" Blog Hop 
brought to you by those 
AMAZING Cheerleaders 
and 

The Fabulous Amy Bradley designed a super special pattern for those of us 'hoppin' and I can't wait to share "ME" on Feb. 21st. 
Yikes...that's only three more days to finish up pull myself together ....then again, you know what they say about deadlines
I'll be back on Thursday with my super fun 'reveal' - until then, be sure to visit ALL the Fantastic Bloggers taking part! 
Here's the schedule, and trust me, you don't wanna miss a ONE!
Lynn ~ The Thimblemouse >"<


Tuesday, February 19














Wednesday, February 20















Thursday, February 21















Friday, February 22















Monday, February 25















Tuesday, February 26
















Wednesday, February 27
















Thursday, February 28













3 comments:

  1. Great interpretation! Had to laugh when I seen this. So funny! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You went all out on this - if I were handing out prizes, this one would win for sure (I LOVE IT)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really lov love love this project. Oh my goodness it turned out absolutely gorgeous. Love your sense of humor. The cats are amazeing. I love cats. we have 2 orange striped tabbies Caramel & Butterscotch. Twin brothers. Love those boys and of course we have Daisy our little miniture dapples Dachshund also. The cats think she is a cat and Daisy thinks the cats are little orage doggies. they are so silly romping and playing together.
    conn_and_vans_mom(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...