Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I Believe

By now in some parts, Christmas has come and gone...I hope it was a Wonderful day for you. It sure was for me.
I hadn't planned on blogging today but I just had to share this picture with you.
We spent a lovely afternoon with my Mom and the Spouse clicked this pic...one of many.
Not the best 'quality' you say? Surely I could have shown you a 'clearer' one you think?
THIS is the picture that has put a smile in my heart today (and some happy tears too)... I'm so anxious to print it and frame it.
Why?
We took several pictures BEFORE this one...several more AFTER as well. Every one of the others came out Clear and Bright. In fact, now as I'm thinking about it - when I checked this picture, I had Bob take another...I almost "deleted" this one....I'm so glad I didn't...because here's what Bob said 

"...I checked to make sure it was a good shot, and just as I was getting ready to click, I say the 'haze' form and 'move' right over you and Mom".

It gives me goosebumps every time I think of his words....you see, that was NO haze.
I believe with all of my heart, that my dear Daddy joined me and Mom for a picture today .
Yes, I'm sure those of you out there with keen camera skills will have a more logical explanation.
But I don't want to hear it - I don't need it explained.....it's Christmas Day after all...and...
I Believe

don't you?

Lynn ~ The Thimblemouse >"<



5 comments:

  1. That's wonderful that you have the whole family there today. I believe! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story brought tears to my eyes...as you see I believe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your story. I am a believer. I've lost both my parents and look for different signs to know they are with me. My mother loved cardinals, as I was looking out in the backyard full of robins, and more robins, there was one cardinal perched upon a palmetto bush just looking at me, hoped around for awhile for me to enjoy her beauty and left. I know now that it was my mother who had been watching me take the ornaments off the Christmas tree, and me treasuring as I wrapped all the ornaments that were her's, and making sure I was OK. I BELIEVE!

    ReplyDelete

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...